viernes, 10 de junio de 2016

 TASK #13

GIVEN ON: 18/05/2016
DEADLINE: 22/05/2016
INSTRUCTIONS:  THINK  of a recent memorable occasion when you met family and/or friends over a meal. USE  the following guide to WRITE about it.

What was the occasion?
What time of the day did the meal take place?
Where did it take place?
Who was at the meal?
What did you eat?
How long did the meal go on for?
Other interesting information you remember?



We met on 31 December last year and was the day of New Year's Eve .We all gathered at my sister house , my mother and I arrived at five in the afternoon.
We drank some (refresco) and my family was talking until I get the food.
Ate (cordero asado )with (pimientos ) and other things later came the dessert, it was a cake of cheese and, i was twelve when we ate grapes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario